Pages

02 January 2008

...

Sometimes you must be confused,

lost without a clue...

from all of the faces

I've shown to you.

And some days you must rue,

all of the changes

I've put you through.

It must be hard

to understand

that all four seasons

lie within my hand,

a tempest that no one

can tame

or command.

========================

We both know it well;

that I'm your

heaven and your hell.

I'm the cold breath of winter,

the daisies in the spring,

the fire in your heart,

an angel with singed wings.

But my moods must get old;

I can appear so very

heartless and cold.

You must be relieved

when I reveal,

that my heart can truly

love and feel.

========================

When I'm alone, I often cry.

I think about us,

and I feel so bad.

And I wonder how to show you

that you're the best thing

I've ever had.

I wish I could tell you

how much I care

and explain how good it feels

to know you're there.

And more than anything,

I wish I could be,

everything you've ever

wanted of me.

========================

Remember when I'm

going to extremes

that no matter how

distant I seem,

you'll always be

my greatest dream.

I've never met

someone so caring and strong,

and I'll love you

my whole life long.

I'll always be here

with arms open wide,

your singed angel

with my softer side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terimakasih atas komentar anda. :)